Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another try at the photoshopped pictures

So, I'm trying again to post the pictures I used to play around with in photoshop. After having been told that I can't move them after posting them if I want them to be openable, I'm going to try that instead. This first picture is the one from which I stole Dezire's head. She's the little girl in the pink shirt behind the girl in the green dress.
This next picture (below) is the one that I used as the base that I then added people into.


The above picture is the one from which I took Britta's head (blonde back row peaking in near the left side).


And this is my final product.

This was just a fun picture I took of the fauz stained glass in the church when all the lights were off. I just thought it looked neat to have the window so bright against the black surroundings.

1 comment:

Pound said...

the final pic looks pretty good actually, you can't tell they were put in the pic.